The workshops are focused on the stakeholders in order to inform them about the innovative toolkit for training and qualification which is composed of: guidelines, learning and teaching materials, evaluation tool. Free discussions about the content of the course, interface of the software and evaluation tool will bring added value to the performance of the output.
It will be invited stakeholders from the labour market, from VET schools and / or public authorities involved in the training of personnel and employment
The workshops will be structured in 3 sections:
- LOT: qualification definition, jobs description, skills and competence
- Presentations of the lecturers on min 3 topics: QSLOT contents and application, ETS materials used fo training and LMS
- Interactive session stakeholders-lecturers, stakeholders-VET representatives.
Each participant will receive the presentations and specific bag containing the LOGIN promo materials and office instruments for the workshop. By request, the participants will receive the ETS materials and copy of the QSLOT to be detailed involved in the qualification system.
Participants: min 15 / workshop
The seminars are dedicated to the presentation in detail of the new training and qualification guidelines and to give examples of methodology of training and of the benefits of being qualified. Tutoring of the special issues participants.
The seminars will be structured in 2 sections:
- Presentations of the lecturers on 2 topics: ETS materials used fo training and LMS
- Study cases from the LOT job tasks.
Each participant will receive the presentations and specific bag containing the LOGIN promo materials and office instruments for the workshop. By request, the participants will receive the ETS materials.
Participants: min 12 / seminar.